The Favorite (Kindle Single) (The Selection Novella)

[PDF] The Favorite (Kindle Single) (The Selection Novella) | by ☆ Kiera Cass, The Favorite (Kindle Single) (The Selection Novella), Kiera Cass, The Favorite Kindle Single The Selection Novella Revisit the captivating world of Kiera Casss New York Timesbestselling Selection series in this digital original novella While America Singers heart was torn between Aspen and Prince Maxon her friend Marlee knew exactly what she wantedand paid the price Told from Marlees point of view this all new page story returns to the fateful Hallowee, [PDF] The Favorite (Kindle Single) (The Selection Novella) | by ☆ Kiera Cass - The Favorite (Kindle Single) (The Selection Novella), The Favorite Kindle Single The Selection Novella Revisit the captivating world of Kiera Casss New York Timesbestselling Selection series in this digital original novella While America Singers heart was torn between Aspen and Prince Maxon her frien

  • Publisher‏:‎ HarperTeen (October 13, 2015)
  • Publication date‏:‎ October 13, 2015
  • Language‏:‎ English
  • File size‏:‎ 4217 KB
  • Text-to-Speech‏:‎ Enabled
  • Screen Reader‏:‎ Supported
  • Enhanced typesetting‏:‎ Enabled
  • X-Ray‏:‎ Not Enabled
  • Word Wise‏:‎ Not Enabled
  • Print length‏:‎ 66 pages
  • Lending‏:‎ Not Enabled

The Favorite (Kindle Single) (The Selection Novella)

The Favorite (Kindle Single) (The Selection Novella) [PDF] The Favorite (Kindle Single) (The Selection Novella) | by ☆ Kiera Cass - The Favorite (Kindle Single) (The Selection Novella), The Favorite Kindle Single The Selection Novella Revisit the captivating world of Kiera Casss New York Timesbestselling Selection series in this digital original novella While America Singers heart was torn between Aspen and Prince Maxon her frien [PDF] The Favorite (Kindle Single) (The Selection Novella) | by ☆ Kiera Cass - The Favorite (Kindle Single) (The Selection Novella), The Favorite Kindle Single The Selection Novella Revisit the captivating world of Kiera Casss New York Timesbestselling Selection series in this digital original novella While America Singers heart was torn between Aspen and Prince Maxon her frien [PDF] The Favorite (Kindle Single) (The Selection Novella) | by ☆ Kiera Cass

  • [PDF] The Favorite (Kindle Single) (The Selection Novella) | by ☆ Kiera Cass
    307Kiera Cass
The Favorite (Kindle Single) (The Selection Novella)

Related Posts

585 thought on “The Favorite (Kindle Single) (The Selection Novella)

  1. I was surprised at just how meh I feel about this novel I absolutely loved the selection series, even the queen novella and the Heir Maybe if this had been released at it original date last year before the Heir came out I d be into it It just felt like another piece to the story but not really necessary I was so excited for it before and now It was simply something to read just so i d gotten it out of the way.I m kind of disappointed really because after so long a wait I just am not in to the st [...]


  2. Unfortunately this novella did nothing for me It wasn t worth the money or the long wait We find out nothing new and it was over too quickly to feel any kind of connection to Marlee and Carter I really liked Marlee in The Selection but this novella didn t remind me of that girl at all It just felt lazy and I feel cheated.


  3. Great book it is a series I kept putting off reading but I finally did and I fell in love with it.


  4. I love Marlee s and Carter s love story I liked that we saw how truly kind Prince Maxton really is.This book tells Marlee s point of view and you can t help but love her Its a short book but you can enjoy a little extra depth of The Selection Series.


  5. I read it in about 20 minutes and just wished there was to it I love everything Selection, including getting to know other characters a little better Kindle made it a little deceiving Told me I was at 70% when the story ended The other 30% was a preview for another Kiera Cass book.


  6. I have been waiting forever for this book to come out At long last it did It was worth the wait Oh the next book by Kiera Cass what they are calling Heir 2 at the moment is coming out may 3 2016 which is 201 days away


  7. When I read these little books I thought it would get into detail but it was a repeat from happily ever after companion book I m disappointed I wasted the 3 when I could have bought a book I haven t read


  8. Sweet, short, simple read Well written and fun Great addition to the novel I live this series, and so do my girls